My thoughts are confusing to myself half the time, but I hope it makes sense in some way to you.. and also to who may read, I don't mean any harm or mean to be hurtful to anyone! Also, while you are here feed the fish and check them out, there is a little survey for my feedback also, thank you, enjoy!

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Lonely, exhausted, married mother of three is looking for her husband...



This is the thing that has taken my husband from me for the last five days in the hospital and seven days since it has happened. Did I mention they will think about letting him come home Monday? What?!? Seriously!!

So the one night I decide to turn off my phone to get some sleep, the next day played hell on me. I woke up Thrusday morning to the police knocking on my door. My first thought is great, what the hell did my brother in law do this time (but that is another story, for another post or maybe even a whole new blog)..  I guess the hospital was trying to contact me since seven a.m. to tell me that they need me to sign paper work and that Edward needs to be transfered to a bigger/better hospital with a hand specialest. The infection started spreading again after they thought they had it under control. I got to spend most of Thursday with him, which was nice. Its the little things I miss about him. Yesterday I took the whole family down, which is always interesting taking them all out at once. Thank God I had my mom there to help. You should see me take these three anywhere alone. Although, by the time Edward gets back I will be a pro. What am I not doing so good at? Managing my house! I have so much laundry, dishes, sweeping, moping, blah blah blah to do. By the time I am done stoping the oldest two from fighting, or feeding, changing and intertaining the baby, which I also have to do with the middle one, and keep the oldest from talking back to me or listening to me for that matter I am exhausted... but then something comes up and I never make it to the cleaning. Well today I am taking control of the situation! I am going clean my little heart out! I know things are crazy in my life right now, but that doesn't mean I have to let it take over my life. I can do this, even if it is a few weeks of Nick recouperating, it will be ok.

Keep checking in, you can follow by email now and there is also a survery to fill out. Lately I have been feeling like a blogging maniac! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment