My thoughts are confusing to myself half the time, but I hope it makes sense in some way to you.. and also to who may read, I don't mean any harm or mean to be hurtful to anyone! Also, while you are here feed the fish and check them out, there is a little survey for my feedback also, thank you, enjoy!

Thursday, April 14, 2011

What is this Mandy??

So I have taken control of my house! It is some what of a order and I woke up to a phone call saying my husband is coming home!! We are so excited, after 8 days in the hospital! :) Now that is not what this blog is about though. This is dedicated to my to my good friend "Mandy" (you know who are and I am using Mandy as a name because I thought you would like it :) This is more of a story about me and no I am not proud of what you are about to read but funny is funny and this is funny.

Mandy and I have been friends for about ten years. When we first got introduced we did not like each other well. One day we had plans to hang out with some mutual friends but the other friends backed out and as much as Mandy and I really didn't care for one another we decided to hang out together anyways. And guess what.. We got along great and became best friends and over time we have stoped talking to those other friends.. Funny how life works sometimes?

So after being inseperable for awhile there was a dollar store that opened up in town. We went there to go shoping. I know, it sounds so exciting. So after going down a few ailes I seen something that caught my eye.. Now before I continue on, yes I have a lot of moments like the one you are about to read and no I am not proud of them but they happen and I learn to live with it lol

"Mandy, what is this?" I ask.. "That is a rubber mallet." she replies. So bright smart ol' me grabs it with both hands and hits that bitch smack on for forhead. No, I don't know what I was thinking other then I heard the word rubber and thought it would be funny. Well it wasn't, it hurt like hell and left red spot for a few days if I remember right. "Why the hell didn't you tell me that was gonna hurt?" I demanded. "Well I didn't know you were gonna do that ya dork. Its hard but just has a rubber coating." I learned to ask what things were before I decided to hit myself with them. *LmAo*

I will continue with some more of my stories but this was emaressing enough to relive again. I have gotten better thoughout the years and learned to stop saying "I'm confused" so much. LoL

*uPdAtE*

Edward is home now after eight days in the hospital, multiple surgeries, a hole going straight threw his hand, and taking some serious anti biotics for a couple weeks. We both learned some lessons threw all of this and learned that we seriously became very close to losing him, perminetly. That is a thought I don't even want to begin to comprehend. Glad my family is back together, even if only for a few days, my mom has to go on a vacation for a couple months and she will be the one missed. God look out over our family..

No comments:

Post a Comment