My thoughts are confusing to myself half the time, but I hope it makes sense in some way to you.. and also to who may read, I don't mean any harm or mean to be hurtful to anyone! Also, while you are here feed the fish and check them out, there is a little survey for my feedback also, thank you, enjoy!

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

A slap in the face.. *SmAck*

So I take my husband to the hospital yesterday and I talk to the Dr. in the hallway..

Dr. "M'am if you would of waited any longer to bring your husband in, he could of lost his hand, arm or very possibly his life."

Me: *starts balling like a baby* "I didn't know I am so sorry!"

Dr: "He is her now and as long as he stays he will be fine, its just a matter of when."

I tell you what, if I needed an eye opener or heart attack they could of skiped that one to do it to me!

I do love and appreciate my husband, but not until then did I realize how much! I want to give a shot out to you single mothers, the ones who actually do do it on there own, everyday. It is HARD!! But it is fun being just the girls at the same time. Tomorrow we might do a mani/pedi day at home. Back to my husband, Edward. He is doing fine but won't be coming home until the earliest Friday. They have him on three iv antibitoics and twice a day they put him under, open the wound and flush it out with a antibiotic spray. I say we go out drinking more often! LoL NOT! We are good for a very long time!

No comments:

Post a Comment