My thoughts are confusing to myself half the time, but I hope it makes sense in some way to you.. and also to who may read, I don't mean any harm or mean to be hurtful to anyone! Also, while you are here feed the fish and check them out, there is a little survey for my feedback also, thank you, enjoy!

Monday, April 25, 2011

Oh yeah chetah girl...

Can someone ever go crazy from stress? Lack of sleep? Lack of motivation? Lack of sanity? I can't wait for this crap to be over! We better get some good news at the doctors! I am sick of being the only one to change diapers, give baths, wash dishes, cook dinner, sign everything, and blah blah. You don't realize how much you would miss your dominate hand until you can't use it anymore. Its putting a damper on everything. Even my sex life and that does not make me happy. Sometimes Edward gets mad at himself, gets mad at other people, and mad at the situation. I do to. Who would of ever thought that 3 weeks later we would still be messing with this thing. Word of advice.. please take seriously! For the love of sunshine do not EVER bite someone and do not EVER let anyone bite you and if they do get your ass to the hospital ASAP!! This shit is no joke.

My usually out of control four year old has actually been in control lately. She has learned what time out is and hates it. As she is going to her room she will usually yell and tell me she hates me but I reply with its not the first time and its not going to be last but mommy still loves you. I hope we keep this better attitude up!

Gracie, my one year old loves to scream. Screams for attention, food, toys, for fun, when annoyed, mad, or seeing something that is wrong, yeah she loves to scream. Man I wish she could talk. Marie the baby is huge! The doctors can't believe that she is so big. lol They want me to feed her food now because she eats to much formula.. haha She gonna be a big girl! lol

I hate when people do not use a blinker on the high way!! I seen two cars today who took turns being idiots with not using them and almost seen them crash about three times. I honestly do not know how they did not hit. Craziness!! 

Question for my readers.. if there are any.. You have read my blog, you know the situation with the hand. We all have done stuff we regret when we drink at one time or another. Shit happens and life goes on. But how would you feel if you were Edward and the friend that helped start that fight, wouldn't even call and say how are you doing? Its not like they didn't know each other, they GREW up together for Gods sake. Put on your big boy boxers and grow up. I think its getting past the point of a simple phone call now. Its been three weeks and no word.. hmm.. idk

No comments:

Post a Comment